Contact King’s Row RV and Mobile Home Park in Las Vegas, NV
For adult 21+ only RV and mobile home parking that is close to Las Vegas’s most notable attractions, look no further than King’s Row RV Park. We are a family-owned and operated business that’s been around for over 60 years. At our RV campground, you are only 4 miles from the strip which is easily accessed with a direct bus line that stops just one block away. There are also casinos and restaurants within walking distance from the park.
- No Down Payment Required for Reservations
- Units Over 12 Years Old Only Admitted with Manager’s Approval
- Adults 21+ Only
- Unless Renting a Travel Unit, All Units & Tow Vehicles Must Be Owned by Occupant
- Up to 2 Dogs Under 35 lbs. Only. If Your Dog Is Over Weight Limit, See Manager for Approval
- RV Site Rates Are Based On 2 Adults – There Will Be a $3 Charge for Any Extra Person (must be over 21)
- Online Reservations Are Restricted to Daily and Weekly Rentals
- Please Call Office to Make Monthly Reservations at 702-457-3606
- Please Call Office to Cancel Reservations at 702-457-3606
- Late arrivals call camp host at (702) 858-9938
King’s Row RV Park
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Late arrivals call camp host at (702) 858-9938
Request a Reservation/Waitlist
Long Term Visitors: Due to high volume, please add your information to the form below to be waitlisted.
We do have availability for future dates!
To request a reservation within 24 hours, please call 702-457-3606.
We are only taking daily reservations due to our capacity.
Directions to Kings Row RV Park
From the West
Get on US-101 S. Follow I-10 E and I-15 N to NV-582 N/S Boulder Hwy in Sunrise Manor. Take exit 70 from I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S. Continue on NV-582 N/S Boulder Hwy to your destination in Winchester.
From the East
Continue to I-40 W. Follow I-40 W to US-93 N/W Beale St in Kingman. Take exit 48 from I-40 W. Continue to Henderson. Follow I-515 N to NV-582 N/S Boulder Hwy in Winchester. Take exit 70 from I-515 N. Continue on NV-582 N/S Boulder Hwy to your destination in Winchester.
RV Park and Campground in Las Vegas
- Rates: We aim to be the best RV park around, which is why we offer the best rates in town. Pay just $25 a day or $94 a week (plus tax and electricity).
- Amenities: When you visit an RV campground, you want to live in style. Here on our premises, you’ll enjoy many amenities, such as dog runs, swimming pools, free wireless internet hotspots, and rec halls. You’re also conveniently located just 4 miles from The Strip!
- Gallery and Maps: Take a look here to see the layout of our RV campground. You can also get a good idea of how our campground looks since we have a nice gallery of pictures for you to view.